Warranty for cabinets manufactured by Millstrong Cabinets Inc.
• Cabinet components – 15-year warranty, parts and labour
Millstrong guarantees all components of its products against any manufacturing or installation defects for 15 years from the date of purchase, under normal use conditions.
• Precast countertops, PVC doors and polyester doors – 5-year warranty
The manufacturers of precast countertops, PVC doors and polyester doors guarantee the quality of their products against premature yellowing, delamination and any other apparent or hidden defect that might affect their quality or cause premature deterioration for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase, under normal use conditions. This warranty covers materials only, and does not include installation costs.
• BLUMOTION® drawer runners and BLUM® hinges – Lifetime warranty
Millstrong guarantees that BLUMOTION® drawer runners and hinges will remain in good working order for life, under normal use conditions. This warranty covers materials only, and does not include installation costs.
Implementation of the warranty
Millstrong will, at its discretion, repair or replace any defective part with an identical or equivalent product during the warranty period, provided the part is still available from the manufacturer. In the event the part is no longer available, Millstrong will make commercially reasonable efforts to obtain a replacement product. The warranty will remain in effect provided cleaning and maintenance practices are followed.
Claim procedure and conditions
All claims made under this warranty must be accompanied by proof of purchase. Please allow a reasonable time for your claim to be examined. Millstrong reserves the right to deny any unjustified claim.
The following items are excluded from coverage under this warranty:
• Product deterioration resulting from normal wear and tear.
• Bulging or swelling caused by ingress of water or any other liquid.
• Appearance of finger joints in wood doors finished with opaque or semi-opaque colours.
• Labour costs associated with the installation of any component two years after the date of purchase.
• Adjustments, corrections or damage caused by improper installation by anyone other than a duly authorized Millstrong representative.
• Any cabinet or cabinet component repaired or modified by anyone other than a duly authorized Millstrong representative.
• Any defect, malfunction or failure caused by unreasonable use, inappropriate application or lack of reasonable or necessary maintenance.
• Any damage to cabinets or cabinet components caused by structural defects or settling of the building in which the cabinets are installed.
• Any damage caused by natural disasters, intentional acts, accidents, negligence or exposure to chemicals.
This warranty is the only express warranty (verbal or written) that applies to Millstrong products. No one is authorized to issue any different or additional warranty.